Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Mid-Plains Financial Aid Portal. You can:
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Download needed documents
- View and accept your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your SSN and your PIN. If you are a new user, click on first time user and follow the prompts. Please note, when entering your SSN, it is numbers only, no dashes. Also when entering your date of birth, do not include the leading zero on single digit months or dates. Example, March 2, 1980 would be entered as 3/2/1980.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Mid-Plains Community College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 002557, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your information, we'll notify you that you can then start using this system.