Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Mid-Plains Financial Aid Portal. You can:
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Complete required documents
- View and accept your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your SSN and your Password. If you are a new user, click on first time user and follow the prompts. Please note, when entering your SSN, it is numbers only, no dashes. Also when entering your date of birth, do not include the leading zero on single digit months or dates. Example, March 2, 1990 would be entered as 3/2/1990.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Mid-Plains Community College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 002557, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your information, we'll notify you that you can then start using this system.
Password requirements changed effective April 17th, 2018. If you were a previous user and have not logged in since prior to April 17th, 2018, you will need to update your password. Going forward, your password will need to have the following characterisitics:
- Minimum of 9 characters in length
- Contain at least one uppercase letter: A-Z
- Contain at least one lowercase letter: a-z
- Contain at least one number: 0-9
- Contain at least one special character: !@#$%^&*()
If your password did not meet these requirements when the password requirements changed, you will be prompted to update your password the next time you log in. You will be locked out of your account after 3 failed attempts and will need to contact the Financial Aid Office to have your account reset.